Friday, July 20, 2007

Camp starts tomorrow!!

Just thought I would send a quick update while I have a chance. Czech is amazing so far and God is SO GOOD and has been so faithful! Got here with no problems and have spent the last few days getting to know one another and the Czech team and spending time with Daniel.We had practice tonight for camp, and I am really excited! It just sort of hit me as we prayed and sang worship songs all together that I was half way around the world worshiping the same Lord and Savior with people I couldn't communicate with in their own language, and yet the fellowship and worship were just as sweet! Gives a whole new perspective on heaven and when all the nations will bow down...how glorious it will be!! Praise God!!!We were talking to one of the Czech team members. we asked if his family went to his church and if they were believers. he said yes, but not always. His mom went to an english camp when he was 2 and became a believer and then his dad accepted Christ five years later when he was 7. He said, "so I am here because of your predecessors." What an encouragement going into camp!!!!We leave for our first camp tomorrow. Thank you all so much for all of your prayers!!! Tell everyone Hi and love from the Czech Republic!

No comments: