Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Less than one week!

Less than one week until I return to central Europe with a group from Mountain View Community Church in Fort Collins, CO. I am so excited to go back and see familiar faces and meet many new friends.
Right now, we have a little less than 50 kids, with about half of them that have never been to camp before! So that is a chance to share Christ with 50 kids, 20-30 of which could be hearing the good news of Jesus Christ for the first time!!!
Also, praise God! As of right now, we have nearly met our financial needs for the entire team!!!!! God is truly amazing and sovereign and will provide if we just step out in trust. I can hardly believe it myself!
Later on this week, I will be posting specific prayer requests, and then will update as I can while I am in Czech and then recap once I get back, so book mark the site and check it every so often to hear what God is doing in central Europe through His children.

No comments: