Monday, October 27, 2008

God has a funny way of ... BLESSING OUR SOCKS OFF! :-)

God gave me a job!!!!!! As of this morning, I am a new employee of Panera Bread. It opens just south of campus in November, and I am stoked! What a sweet place for college kids... hehehe! God is good!!!
Psalm 30:11-12: You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been reading Piper's Don't Waste Your Life, and it is amazing what God has been teaching me through that alongside of college ministry and church planting stuff, but more on that later, along with Crossway campus updates and pictures from a fantastically random college kid weekend :)
Love y'all and thanks so much for praying continually and expectantly! God is so good and so faithful.

No comments: