Thursday, August 6, 2009

Praha

Made it to Prague. I fly out tomorrow morning and should arrive in Wilmington at 8:30pm Friday. A sweet evening so far walking aroudn familiar sites, across the Charles Bridge, and my last dinner at a cute little garden cafe restaurant... sipping a latte at a European cafe... yea, I know, right?! :)
So hard saying goodbye to my students today, especially after such a perfect last day of camp (for me... i had to leave early). An AWESOME hike after the nightgame... hehehe, which for me consisted of sitting by a creek by a tree for an hour in teh middle of hte night. Incredible worship time :)
Then back to hang out and then eat fruit dumplings for dinner... yummy!
Tough goodbye and felt soooooo loved by the kids and leaders this morning.
More follow up and details on here later, but just wanted to post that I had made it to Praha... the most ro-tic city in the world! haha

Buh je dobry!!

No comments: