Loving my new pack though!
I'm overwhelmed and beyond excited as I think about jumping on that plane tomorrow. I could not have asked for a better and more loving send off from my church body here. I love them all so much! Such a blessing just spending time with them the past 4 or 5 days.
So, here we go! Very little sleep, constantly going, living, loving, laughing, getting lost in an incredible culture and country once again. My element; bring on the plunge. The details don't matter anymore, just living for Christ and loving these students and people the best I can these next few weeks. I have been so refreshed and filled with peace and joy the past few weeks. God is so good and faithful. May that joy be contagious and students see that enthusiasm and have that open doors to their salvation.
Thank you for your prayers!
Buh ty zeheny! (God bless you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment