Sunday, July 26, 2009

What else can I say... God is good, faithful... cannot be exaggerated...

Today we went to church and then had lunch and camp reunion through the afternoon.
Tough leaving once again. We've had one more kid give his life to Christ as of today, with one more who was so emotional about it today, he had to run to the bathroom crying. Haven't gotten the word on what became of that just yet.
Church was so neat. Worshipping in Czech, part of me so excited for heaven when I will be able to understand each of their stories and how God has worked in their lives.
Then time with the kids, just having fun. Neat time catching up with Mila and Iva... love those women!
Started to kind of, sorta begin to process what happened this week. Zephaniah 3:17 definitely comes to mind... God is so mighty to save. Cyrus preached at CB this morning and talked about evangelism and the power of the gospel and the fact that salvation is a work of the Lord alone. Encouraging as I thought on how inadequate I have felt this week. Even as I get done stumbling through the gospel and my testimony, I realize there is absolutely no credit I can take for anything that happened. Walk by faith, and God will work and to Him alone be the glory. Not to us, but to Your Name be the glory. Quite humbling. Love it! Refining fire... freedom in Christ alone.
this makes no sense right now and my English really stinks at this point :) Yo.
Tak, Cau! :)
Continue praying for us as we do different outreach activities with the lighthouse church, and follow up activities with the campers, including volleyball (Supa!), a castle, a hike, and then paintball on Thursday (mega supa! :). Then I'll be helping with Majak church (doing what, i have no clue at this point) so pray for that time as well. Pray for Zdynek, Jiri, Lukas, Janetel, Tereza, Pavla, and Hanza, students still thinking hard. PRAISE GOD for Michal, Martin, Martin, Stepan, and Iva, brand new brothers and sisters in Christ!!!!
Love y'all tons and tons! Miss you, but haven't seen my passport in a few days... hmmmm :)

2 comments:

Coastal Clutterbusters said...

Praising God for you and the way He is using you there!
Have big plans for your b-day, so you better find that passport! Don't you even be foolin' us with trying to stay over there! Ha! No, we want what God wants!
Love you and know we are praying for you every day as a family!!
Did Daniella like the package? Thanks for giving that to her!

Coastal Clutterbusters said...

Sorry I forgot to tell you who wrote the last post-Dawn Harcus.