Tuesday, March 2, 2010

:)

We leave on Saturday!! :)
Yesterday, I got my official package from GHO for the trip complete with luggage tags, polo, a letter for the immigration authorities if we run into trouble, and an Evange-cube. I leaped and danced around my apartment for a good 15-20 minutes in excitement! :) Also could have been partly due to the stress and ADD-ness of having 4 exams/competencies/quizzes + a couple projects between me and heading for the airport.
About to go meet with the other med students going on the trip for dinner and just some time to get to know one another, which will be nice.
God has met me in some absolutely incredible ways this week, from the message and worship on Sunday to random messages from friends and classmates that have encouraged and directly spoken to many of those unspoken prayers of my heart. I feel very well prepared and equipped and almost like I'm expecting too much... and then I realize the God I serve and the fact that He will do more than I can ever imagine on this trip and it will probably look nothing like I expect... it'll be better!
Thank you for your prayers and just keep praying for our team and all of the lives Christ will place in our path, that He will go before us and use us.

No comments: