Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in Vsetin

We just arrived back in Vsetin.  I am exhausted and at any given moment I could be laughing hysterically or crying or both.  I have not been able to put into words the impact this camp has had on me.  Thursday night we had gospel night, and had two more students make decisions for Christ.  One, Adella, from the smaller kids camp last year!!!!!  We sing a song at camp called "One Day Soon"  These are the lyrics:
One day soon I'll be with you
One day soon when life is through
I'll go home to be forever with You.
I looked around this morning and we had 4 more brothers and sisters that we can honestly say that about.  Then saying goodbyes this morning... once more, so many kids who I did not know I had that much of an influence on came up in tears...  I gave Klara a huge hug and told her how excited I was and that I would be praying for her.  She thanked me, then her face lit up with the realization as she said "I'll pray for you too!"  
Last night, during our evening program we sang a few worship songs:  Lord I lift Your Name on High and Open the Eyes of my Heart Lord and God of Wonders.  Singing God of Wonders was so awesome!!!!!!!  So excited just to worship with these people.... something about worshiping... every tongue, every tribe, and every nation!!!!!  AAAHHH!!
Wow... more on my experience later as I process all that God did this week.  
Last night, we pulled an all nighter, so needless to say, I'm pretty tired and not thinking too straight right now.
We get to go to church in Vsetin tomorrow morning at CB (where the youth group is), then have lunch with the campers.  Pray for that time as many of the kids who are still searching said they wanted to come to church.  Pray for the Czech team as they take over getting these kids plugged in to the youth group and other activities.  Pray for the new believers as they go back to their regular routines and families.  Then tomorrow evening we are having a bar-b-que (we'll see what that means in Czech :) with the Lighthouse Church (the church plant that Daniel pastors).  We leave for Prague Monday morning...
Pray for our energy and strength and just these last few days here as we have to say goodbye to some dear brothers, sisters, and friends (for me a second time).
Love y'all!
Cam

O LORD I will praise You and exalt You for in Your perfect faithfulness You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.  Isaiah 25:1

No comments: