Last night, Klara, one of our campers, one that some of you know from one year ago, accepted Christ!!!!!! She is our sister!!!!!! WEEE!!! I have been so encouraged seeing the team's work a year ago... and the fruit this year! Be encouraged. We also had one other boy, Dan, give his life to Christ... and it's not even gospel night! Tonight is our big discussion and decision time. We have a lot of kids that are very interested and quite a few that are against anything Christian. Pray for these kids, pray for Cyrus as he speaks tonight.
Pray for protection. Pray for Helena, a girl who got really dizzy last night and is in the hospital doing tests and things.
I do not have much time, but wanted to post this as I was so excited! And just to ask for you to especially pray for tonight and also for tomorrow night as we share Christ boldly.
Love,
Cam
No comments:
Post a Comment