Well... tomorrow morning we leave for Prague, or Praha as they call it.
Today we went to church, had lunch with the campers and then a final program with songs, fotky and sports...Then there was dinner with the Majak (Lighthouse) church before hanging out at Danecek's (bachelor pads are the same all over the world :) and saying goodbye to dear dear friends.
It was all amazing. I love these people, this town, the church here. But saying goodbye once again, I feel like a piece of me is being ripped out. I am excited to spend some time just debriefing and relaxing as a team in Prague, trying to comprehend all that God did here. Pray for our hearts as we leave, pray for the Czech team carrying on the work here. My heart is overflowing with joy, but aching as well - that seems to have happened a lot this summer.
Buh ti zehny
(God bless you)
Cam (C-ah-m as the Czechs and Cyrus would say :)
No comments:
Post a Comment